Free parking will be available in several parking lots throughout the Oakland area with shuttle service to and from the Race site.
ROUNDTRIP BUS TRANSPORTATION:
We are no longer taking bus reservations at this time.
Race 2013 Bus Schedule
All buses will leave at 6:30 a.m. from each location except Butler, Washington and Greensburg where the departure time will be 6 am.
Buses will park and drop off Race participants along Forbes Ave.
Please return to your bus by 11 a.m. for departure.
Buses will leave the Oakland area at 11 a.m. sharply! Bus transportation is being provided by Myers Trailways.
Bus transportation will be provided from:
- West Mifflin - Walmart Supercenter, 2351 Century Dr.
(Please park behind Tire/Lube Center)
- Cranberry Twp. - Walmart Superstore on Route 19
(Please park in far corner of lot nearest to Pep Boys store)
- Monroeville Mall Macy's - Main Entrance
- Pittsburgh Mills Macy's - Rear Entrance
- Mall at Robinson Macy's - Rear of Mall near Macy's Entry F. Park near outer ring
- Ross Park Mall Macy's - Rear Entrance
- South Hills NEW LOCATION - Walmart 5055 Library Rd.
- Homestead Waterfront - NEW LOCATION - Filene's Store
- Greensburg - Walmart Superstore - 6 am departure
(Please park in far corner near Pharmacy)
- Washington Crown Center - Hollywood Theater - 6 am departure
- Butler Dick's Sporting Goods Store - 6 am departure
Questions about bus transportation please call Debbie at 412 342-0500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are planning on arriving via a chartered bus please call Debbie at the Pittsburgh Affiliate Office at 412 342-0500.